Updated ON February 6th, 2020
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE CAREFULLY, BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR WILLFUL AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN ALL OF THE U.S. STATES IN WHICH WE PROVIDE SERVICES AND/OR THE SELL OF GOODS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
These terms and conditions of sale (these “Terms” or "Conditions", or "Policies", or "Policy") apply to the purchase and sale of products (your “Order”, or "purchase") through the website located at https://www.CheapestDinar.com/ (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Banknote Pros/Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs. (hereinafter referred to as “Cheapest Dinar”, "Banknote Pros", Guardian Svcs", Guardian Services", “us”, “we”, or “our”, as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time being required, and may be done so in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site under any one or all of our Policy Pages, and you are expected to review these Terms before placing each new your order or purchase on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms has been made, will constitute your awareness of, acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF USE INTRODUCTION:
- This document (together with any documents referred to in it) informs you the Terms Of Service (TOS, tos, Terms, Terms Of Service, Terms of Service, Policies) and the Conditions Of Use (Conditions, conditions, Conditions Of Use, Conditions of Use, Policies) of this Website (Website, The Website, the Website, website, the website, the site, this site) upon which we sell and supply the goods and services (the Services, our Services, The Services, Services, services) made available on this Website to you, as a Member of this Website (Member, Membership, Membership, member).
- Cheapest Dinar is a "Membership" based Website, this requiring an approved Membership as a condition of use of this Website
- Membership is free, and there are no fees associated with Membership status or privileges
- You MUST at all times remain compliant to all posted Policies as a condition of continued Membership
- We reserve the right to suspend, or terminate your Membership for any violation of the posted Policies, including but not limited to violation of the posted Payment Policies.
- Membership privileges include Member referral points, Store credit rewards, discount coupons, sliding discount purchasing levels based on your purchase history, free samples of genuine precious metals with each purchase such as 24K Gold, Genuine Fine Silver, Copper and other valuable bonus offers.
- Members also benefit from being among the ONLY person whom we will purchase circulated currency from
- PRIOR to confirming your Membership or purchasing from this Website please:
2.a: Read the TOS, Conditions Of Use, and Membership Agreement,
2.b: Read our Cancellations and Returns/Refunds policy, and Payment Policies,
2.c: Read our Product Legal Disclaimers, Limitations Of Liability, and Indemnity clause, all in their entirety.
- Ask any questions regarding these Policies PRIOR to any further use of this Website, including but not limited to use by means of making purchases from this Website
- If you do not fully and clearly comprehend the Policies of this Website, you are not authorized to use this Website in any capacity. Use of this Website shall serve as legal acknowledgement of your understanding and clear comprehension of these Policies.
- By purchasing any of the Goods and/or Services listed for sale on this Website, you agree to be legally bound by all posted Policies.
- You will not be authorized to proceed with any purchase or use of our Website and/or services available on this website in any capacity if you do not accept and agree to be legally bound to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, as they may be modified or amended and posted on this website from time to time.
- You agree that it shall be your sole responsibility to check back to any/all related Policy pages of this Website upon each new visit to this Website for any newly updated, modified, and/or changes, additions and/or edits to the posted Policies.
- Additionally, you understand and agree that Cheapest Dinar shall not be responsible for providing you with direct notification of any new additions, changes or updates to the posted Policies, and that it is your sole responsibility of due diligence to review the posted Policies upon each new visit to the Website.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend the Website, our disclaimers and the Policies at any time, without being required to provide either prior or post notice to the Membership of such changes.
- We reserve the right to verify ANY Photo-ID with your State BMV/DMV Fake-ID Prevention Department.
- We reserve the right to periodically update our policies, guidelines, Terms Of service, Conditions of Use, and Membership agreement policies at anytime, without having to directly notify each Member individually.
- Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following any changes to the Website and/or Policies shall be deemed to be your legal acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether we have changed our Policies, and/or fees, rules, TOS, or any part of the content of this Website.
PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS:
All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the Order is placed and will be set out in your Order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to Orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes if applicable or charges for shipping and handling. We are not responsible for any pricing misprint errors, typographical errors, or other errors in any offer or as communicated in any Policy by us, and we reserve the right to cancel any Orders arising from such errors.
All additional fees or charges, such as credit/debit card usage fees, will be added to your Order total AFTER your order is submitted and will be itemized in your Order confirmation email.
We accept Master card, Visa, AMEX, and Discover card payments, but only when you represent and warrant that:
(i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete;
(ii) you are duly and legally authorized to use such credit card for the purchase;
(iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company;
(iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any, in the event that your credit/debit card Company shall fail to make said payment; and,
(v) you understand and agree that any charge-back filed against a credit card payment to us AFTER goods are received by you, will be treated as a theft by Us and legal action will be taken against you for theft of goods.
Your agreement, acceptance of, and legal binding to these Agreements, Policies, and/or Disclaimers will be Unconditional, and irrevocable immediately upon use of this website, including but not limited to your purchasing from this website. Such shall continue to inure to the benefit of Cheapest Dinar, its Owners, Agents, Employees, Vendors, Assignees, Affiliates and to include but not be limited to third party personnel, even after the expiration of any dated services or product you may have purchased from this Website, notwithstanding your States individual laws governing such agreements and/or online user agreements.
Your legal binding to this Agreement, and all posted and/or transmitted Policies and/or Disclaimers found within the product descriptions, will not be limited to or become nullified in any capacity, even with the expiration of services or product(s) you may have purchased. This agreement will inure to the use of any representative, assignee, heir, and to include, but not be limited to any third party that you may have act in, assign too, or have communicate in your behalf in any capacity, when communicating with us regarding any aspect of this website, its products and/or services.
If you do not agree to be unconditionally, irrevocably, and legally bound by these Terms, Conditions, Policies, Descriptions and Disclaimers, you are subsequently not authorized to either use or purchase from this Website in any capacity, including through the use of any third party, group, Company, or Organization.
NEW MEMBER APPLICATION:
You must be at least 18 years of age, and a LEGAL US Resident to use this website, and/or to make purchases from this website. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, in whole, or in part, without explanation.
It is your sole responsibility to make sure that the account information you provide is accurate, and true. The information you provide will be inspected by us, and compared to other information available on the internet for accuracy of your identification. We will conduct checks for information accuracy on the account information your provide when creating an account for this Website. In the event any information you provide shall be discovered to be inaccurate, or have any degree of discrepancy in accuracy, your account will be Declined, and you will be banned from making purchases.
EXPRESS DEFINING AGREEMENT & EXPLANATION OF POLICIES:
- COPYRIGHT: The content written or digital, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other material related to this website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and/or other proprietary, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use of or publication of any content on this Website for any reasons except as allowed by Section 4, is/are strictly prohibited. You may not use this website for your own private or legal use in a manner which might be damaging to Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs, its owners, assignees, agents, employees, or representatives without the explicit written consent from Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs, and should be restricted to usage as defined within said written consent. it shall not be assumed, and is not implied that you shall have any ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site, or delivered to you in writing. The content of this Website, materials on this Website, or physical delivery of any tangible materials sent directly to you by the Owner, Agents, Representatives, Employees and/or assignees of this Website shall not in any manner or capacity constitute, or imply a waiver of any right regarding any content, materials and/or information owned by this Website.
- FRAUD: By becoming a member, you hereby confirm that the information provided by you on the account creation page of this website is true and accurate, and that you have not intentionally been deceitful, or misleading in any manner, capacity, or to any degree, for any reason. You shall not be relieved of any understood, or implied legal binding of the Terms and Conditions, or Conditions Of Use, other Policies and/or Item Listing Descriptions even in the event that the information used to create your account is inaccurate, misleading, deceitful, or created/used in such a way that would suggest that you are, or have attempted to hide the nature of your true and accurate identity.
- LIMITED RIGHT OF USE: Your viewing, using, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from this Website grants you only a limited, nonexclusive right for use, solely by you for your own personal use, and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works, legal distribution, preparation for legal distribution, use in legal filings, or other any other legal use, without explicit written consent of Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs. No part of any Website content, form, or document may be reproduced in any form, or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution, or for legal preparation filings).
- EDITING, REMOVAL & MODIFICATION: We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit, modify, add, change or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site or any docment, including this Agreement, without further, or advanced notice to members of the Site, or users of such documents.
- HOLD HARMLESS: You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs, its Owners, Employees, Agents, Assigns, Partners, Family, Representatives, and to include, but not be limited to our Attorneys, Staff, and/or Affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") completely harmless from any legal claims, financial or legal liability, financial or legal responsibility, financial loss, claim and/or expense, including reasonable Attorney's fees and travel expenses, directly, or indirectly related to your violation of this Agreement, use of, or misuse of the website, or any of it's products and/or services
- NON-TRANSFERABLE: Your right to use the Website is not transferable to any third person, or entity. Any password, log in information, or account information associated with your use of this Website, or right given to you to obtain information or documents from this Website, is not transferable and may only be used by you. Your account may be closed, and your membership cancelled if it is learned by us that you have allowed any third party to have access to, or use your account without having gained specific written consent form us prior to doing so.
The Negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain/business/agreement between yourself (customer/client/member), and Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs. This Website, the content of this Website, thew products and services offered through this website shall not be made available, or provided without such limitations of liability, and your agreement to such. No advice, or any form of communications whether written, or oral obtained by your, your assignees, agents, representatives, attorney/lawyers, heir(s), company, group or organization, from this Website, Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs or any document provided by Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs shall create any actual or implied warranty, representation or guarantee, and/or promise not expressly stated in this agreement, or other written document.
- LIMITS OF LIABILITY: All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document of this Website is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information, and shall by no means, or under any circumstances exceed that amount you paid for direct goods or services.
- USE OF YOUR IP ADDRESS: When you visit our website, we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from, to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site), and to protect your account against intrusion, or use of your account from an outside source without your permission or knowledge.
- UPDATE OF INFORMATION: After becoming a Cheapest Dinar/Guardian Svcs customer/member, you are required to, without reminder, keep your personal billing and contact information correct, and updated in your account settings. it is required that should you experience any type of change in said information, that you update your account information within no more more than five(5)business days of said change in your information, or, prior to your next purchase or use of our website, whichever may be sooner. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may contact our member services group through the 'Contact Us' page, or by calling our customer service center during regular business hours.
- COMMUNICATIONS: From time to time we may send out email messages alerting you of new products, or sales/special offers are available. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1). If you contact us for a particular reason, 2). To receive your orders, or 3). We need to contact you for administrative purposes such as winning a contest, or to alert you of account activity, or privacy breaches. Administrative e-mails will not contain promotional materials.
- PAYMENTS: You represent, willfully agree and warrant that if you are purchasing something from this Website with a credit/debit card, that (a) any card information you provide is true, correct and complete, (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable processing fees.
- INFORMATION CONTRIBUTION: All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall irrevocably remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence, or financial restitution or financial payment to you for said submission(s), on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- RETURN POLICY: If you are not completely satisfied with your order of any physical paper currency, you must request an RMA within 3 business days of receipt of delivery. You must return the item within 10 (ten) calendar days of the date of purchase to be eligible for a refund. Refunds do not include reimbursement of return shipping expenses incurred by you for returning your purchase. Refunds will NOT be submitted until AFTER your returned merchandise is received by us, and deemed to be authenticated as originally delivered merchandise sold to you by Cheapest Dinar/Banknote Pros/Guardian Svcs.
On the exchange of defective products/good Cheapest Dinar/Banknote Pros/Guardian Svcs will pay for shipping on the outbound replacement product ONLY. We will require that the product not be damaged, missing ANY components or any documentation, including but not limited to free samples and/or free gifts which also must be returned intact to receive any type or portion of a refund. Special orders of non-regular stocked items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed a 20% re-stocking fee, without exception or exclusion. All normal stocked items which are not considered a special purchase are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Bulk purchases of banknotes with a value of more than $2,000 USD are not eligible for a return and or refund for any reason. Bulk purchases of banknotes, including but not limited to those purchased by means of layaway services, are hereby sold strictly as-is and will not be eligible under any circumstances for a refund or return. Only in the event that we may ship you a banknote or currency item other than what was ordered, or not in the condition as described on this website, will bulk currency and or banknote purchases be eligible for a return. HOWEVER, in such instances the return items will not be eligible for a refund, but instead will only be eligible for a replacement of the correct item purchased. All returns must be authorized and assigned a RAN/RMA (Return Authorization Number / Return Merchandise Authorization Number) by prior to being returned. We suggest using a carrier that provides a traceable shipping service, such as USPS Priority Mail, and to include insurance on items of value. Cheapest Dinar/Banknote Pros/Guardian Svcs is not responsible for safe or accurately returned merchandise, or for secure delivery of returned merchandise on any returns. If your item does not successfully reach our office when being returned for a refund or exchange, we shall not be held accountable or obligated to replace your lost order or to provide a refund until said merchandise is recovered by you, and safely returned back to our office for return processing.
MEMBERSHIP / USER AGREEMENT:
By accessing, purchasing from or otherwise employing (which includes browsing and / or any use, through the utilization of any device or by any means), this website (www.CheapestDinar.com), or its related websites, if any (all of which sites are known collectively and/or individually in these Conditions Of Use as the "Website"), you are hereby agreeing to be legally bound by these Conditions Of Use, Terms, Policies, and Disclaimers as posted. These Conditions Of Use shall be the sole governing policies of your use of this website, and your use of this website signifies your agreement to such. By using or purchasing from this Website, you will become considered willfully and legally bound by all terms, policies and or Conditions as posted.
In the event that any new Terms or Conditions posted or updated shall be added to this Website, your continued use of this Website shall signify your acceptance of the new Terms, Conditions and/or Policies, and you shall continue to be legally bound by any new Terms, Conditions and/or Policies as posted. Furthermore, any new Terms, Conditions, Policies and/or disclaimers shall supersede any previous Terms, Conditions, Policies and/or disclaimers, and will be considered effective, and legally binding immediately upon your immediately next visit to this website.
You agree that in writing a review of our services and/or products on our customer review page, you shall not make untrue statements, or make mention of any other Company, or entity that may offer services and/or products that may be similar in nature to those that are offered by Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs.
FINANCIAL CLAIMS & LIABILITY, FURTHER DESCRIBED:
You hereby understand and agree that we have not and do not claim, indicate, suggest, promise, support the idea of, nor imply that there will ever be a currency or banknote Revaluation (Currency RV), a Re-denomination and/or any other type of changing of value of any of the currencies found on this website.
You hereby understand and agree that have not and do not claim, indicate, suggest, promise, support the idea of, nor imply that there will ever be a reinstatement of the Zimbabwe ZWR Dollar as a monetized currency. We do not claim, indicate, suggest, promise, support the idea of, nor imply any possibility of financial gain resulting from the purchase of or ownership of any of the currencies and/or banknotes sold on or through or otherwise found on this website. Any comment made by Us either spoken, written or otherwise which you may misconstrue as such claim, is hereby stated so as not to be interpreted as anything other than a hypothetical scenario or situation used to express a fictitious idea, scenario or hypothesis.
You hereby agree to not purchase our banknotes and or services for any reason other than as a collectible item. You acknowledge and agree that it shall be a direct violation of our Membership agreement to purchase any currency, banknote and/or service found on this website with the intention of using such as an investment instrument, or for any other purpose other than as a collectible item.
You agree to hold Cheapest Dinar, Guardian Svcs, Banknote Pros, it's Owners, employees, assigns, heirs and/or agents completely harmless against any and all legal and financial liability and/or responsibility for any financial loss that you may experience as a result of your misuse of our currencies, banknotes or any other products and/or services found on this website. Such acknowledgement of liability shall extend to, but not be limited to any purchase made or use of our products for any reason other than as a collectible item.
We do not and have not stated, implied, promised, claimed, suggested, or in any manner indicated that you might achieve or stand any chance of achieving any degree or level financial gain from purchasing any currency, banknote or service that we offer or sell or otherwise found on this website. We are not an investment company, or brokerage firm and no information on this site, nor any written communication on document either physical or digital, or any spoken or otherwise communicated expression or communication shall be misconstrued as investment advice, investment materials, or as an investment opportunity of any kind.
All Layaway services are sold with the strict intention and purpose of the buyer completing the currency purchase. Our Layaway services are sold strictly as a means and with the intention of the customer paying off their layaway purchase. By purchasing our Layaway services, you hereby agree to use said service strictly for this reason and not for investment purposes of any-kind.
Our banknotes and currencies are not to be used for the intention of investment purposes, investment reasons or with the intentions of trading. While our currencies and banknotes are real and authentic unless specifically stated otherwise, all banknotes and currencies are sold strictly for collectible purposes only. By using this website, you acknowledge that you fully comprehend, understand and agree that no service or or goods we offer or sell should ever be used or purchased for investment purposes, or with intentions of using as an investment.
We do not claim, indicate, promise nor suggest there will ever be a Dinar Rv, a Dinar re-denomination or a revalue of the Iraqi Dinar currency, or any other currency that we may offer, including, but not limited to the Vietnamese Dong, Chinese Yuan and India Rupee. We are not an investment company and no information on this site or any document shall be misconstrued as investment advice.
All Lay Away services are sold for the intention and purpose of the buyer completing the currency purchase. All currency is sold strictly for collectible purposes only. We do not claim, suggest nor promise financial gain from purchasing this service or any currency we sell. Our currency and Lay-Away service is not to be used with the intention of investment purposes, investment reasons or with intentions of investments of any kind. By purchasing our Lay-Away service, you hereby agree to not use this service for investment purposes, and to hold us harmless against legal recourse for misuse of our services and/or currencies.
Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs and this website do not make any recommendations or solicitations from or to its customers. Buying and holding foreign currency (such as the Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and Chinese Yuan for examples) poses a very direct risk of the purchaser being unable to convert the currency, or to exchange it back into US Dollars. There therefore exists the very real risk of a total financial loss, and therefore the collection of foreign currencies may not suitable for all collectors.
Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs and this website advises all of our customers NOT to buy currency as an investment opportunity, investment resource, income stream, gamble or because of a speculated increase in value based on the predictions of any third parties.
It is unknown to anyone, and completely unpredictable to know when, or if a change in value of any currency is may, or may not occur. It is very possible, and likely that an increase of value in any currency will never happen, and therefore collecting of foreign currencies should be conducted strictly for collectible purposes, and not as a means of an investment opportunity. Additionally, a change in value of any currency does NOT automatically denote an increase in value, as a foreign currency could easily lose value as well, resulting in large financial loss.
Our customers should conduct their own research on any currency they are considering purchasing, before making said purchase. We strongly advise against our customers giving attention to, or taking credit in any rumors or hype concerning any foreign currency revaluation, or re-denomination that may be presented on the internet or elsewhere.
In the event that any legal dispute shall arise between yourself and or any other entity or organization which may represent you on your behalf and Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs, that may require involvement of a Legal Court proceeding, litigation, arbitration and or a third party legal Mediator, you hereby agree that any and all such legal situations and disputes or cases will be held and heard by an arbitrator or with a Arbitration Mediator located within the Home State and City of Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs, which is located in the City of Lafayette, IN, in the County of Tippecanoe, United States of America. Should any disagreement between yourself and Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Services arise, you hereby knowingly and willingly waive your right to a standard court preceding to determine a resolution of any such dispute, and agree to have said disagreements to be heard specifically by an Arbitration Mediator to determine the outcome of said disagreement or disputes. Additionally, you hereby agree to honor and accept any decision handed down and decided upon by said Arbitration Mediator to be the full and complete resolution, and final deciding factor over any such disagreement and or dispute as the sole legally binding and final resolution. You hereby agree to waive your rights appeal any such decision given by an Arbitration Mediator, or to have such matter heard again by any other Court or negotiating mediator.
Furthermore, you hereby agree that any and all legal, travel, and or per-dium expenses you incur as a result of any legal dispute between you and Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs will be your sole financial responsibility and that Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs will in no way be or become legally liable for reimbursement of any such expenses. It will be and remain your sole financial responsibility for financing any and all expenses for travel and providing travel for yourself and or any of your legal representatives to be present in Lafayette, Indiana, United States of America, for any such legal hearings or meeting with legal Mediators.
Additionally, you hereby agree that Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs will not be or become for any reason, financially liable or responsible for your legal representation expenses, and you hereby waive your right to have Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs deemed to be, found or held liable for such, even in the event that any legal dispute may be found in your favor either through a Court, or through a legal Mediator, and that nowhere in this website or any document is it implied that Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs will be financially responsible for your legal representation fees at any time, or for any reason.
NOTIFICATION OF POLICY CHANGES:
Periodically, Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs may see fit to update, change, alter or add to the existing Terms, Policies, TOS or Conditions Of Use Agreement of this website. Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs hereby reserves the right to make any such alterations without prior personal notification to any user, or member of the website and may do so as often as Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs may determine to be necessary for administrative purposes. It shall be the customers/members sole responsibility to review the Conditions Of Use page, or Terms and Policies pages for any newly updated information prior to each new use or visit to the website.
Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs MUST and hereby agrees to publicly post any altered, added or modified Terms, Policies or TOS to the "Terms & Policies" page, or the Conditions Of Use page of this website so that any and all such changes may be easily accessible and clearly legible for all users and members of the Website.
Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs will not be required or expected to at anytime, notify each user of the website on an individual basis of any such changes to the Terms, policies, Conditions Of Use, or TOS that may be made. It shall hereby be legally considered to be each individual user or members sole responsibility of Due Diligence and to inspect the listed Terms, Policies, Conditions Of Use, and TOS for any updates and or changes at the time of each visit to the website and prior to each use of the website's services. Not performing one's own Due Diligence is not an excusable absence of responsibility or legal liability of being legally bound by any posted Terms, Policies or Conditions Of Use.
RIGHT TO SPECIFIC INTERPRETATION:
It is hereby understood and agreed upon that Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs, it's owners, and/or agents shall have the sole irrevocable right of interpretation of any content, wording, contextual statements, policies, Terms, Conditions, stipulations and including but not limited to any information contained within this website, emails, contractual agreements, and/or documents prepared by Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs and issued to customers/members or any other literature used by Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs.
Wherever there may be a misunderstanding of any such content, or verbiage of any part or whole content of this website or any of the contractual agreements issued to customers, Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs shall have the exclusive right of the final determination and decision as to the meaning behind any such content or verbiage. Additionally, you hereby agree to waive any right to interpretation of content, wording, contextual statements, policies, Terms, Conditions, stipulations and any other information found within this website or any of the contractual agreements, or document issued to customers/members regarding purchases, terms, policies, emails, communications or any other notifications.
Nowhere in the website, emails, documents or within any other literature used by Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs is it implied, suggested or otherwise insinuated that the customer/member shall have the right to determine the interpretation of any content of the website or contractual agreements, communications or documents. All findings and decisions as to any interpretation made by Cheapest Dinar / Guardian Svcs will be binding and all decisions will be final without the users right to an appeal, legal dispute or third party mediation.