In The News
To our knowledge, Sterling Currency Group and Dinar Corp, are indeed the same companies, operating under two separate entity names.
There are an enormous amount of rumors spreading around the internet regarding companies that are selling foreign currencies, or lay-away services. As always, we strongly urge and advise our customers to perform their own due diligence by personally investigating every new rumor or "news" tidbit that may surface, because as you well know, most of them are completely incorrect.
We have personally contacted personnel at Dinar Inc. They have advised us, just as it is clearly posted on their website, that they have "Proactively" stopped their Lay-Away program. What this means, is that they have stopped their lay-away program on a decision that was based solely upon their own free will. Dinar Inc has not been contacted by any government agency, or persons concerning their business practices. They have full intentions to restart their lay-away program after they have their legal advisers review their legal wording.
There is NO mass government conspiracy to stop companies from selling foreign currencies. Each person should perform their own investigations regarding any rumors or "news tidbits" that aggressively fly around the internet. We also strongly advise our customers to stay away from ALL sources of rumor mills, rumor sources and sources of un-confirmed and un-accredited new outlets or internet radio personalities. These sources are known for delivering false and illegal information and news to the public for the purpose of fraudulently driving up sales.
Our news is ALWAYS followed with References sources and names of information providers, not just a "Guy We Can't Mention", or a "Friend In Iraqi". We know our customers aren't stupid and we will never treat them as if they are. We know our customers don't have funds to just throw away and we will NEVER encourage you to do so!
We're not all about the sale hype and propaganda, we're about a reputable business! We ask you to read our customer reviews, don't just take our word for it, but even more, we invite you to try us out and see for yourselves what we're all about.
We answer or return the phone calls each and every client to give them the individual time and attention they deserve! Thus providing an open line of live communication and a personal relationship with all of our clients and answering all of their questions, addressing their concerns and leaving them with a true, heart-felt feeling of confidence.
Here's Just a FEW Of The Perks Of Being A Cheapest Dinar Client!
- We give away FREE currency with EVERY Order!
- We offer *NEW CUSTOMER* Promotion Specials EVERY Month!
- We give free Store Rewards Credits with EVERY purchase to be used as cash on your next purchase! - Or save them to accumulate a massive FREE purchase!
- We're the ONLY dealer in the industry providing Cert's Of Authenticity with recorded serial numbers of your currency! (Your bank WILL NEED this!)
- We offer a Refund/Cash-in program for ALL Lay-Away payments/purchases!
- We offer large currency order discounts on a per transaction basis!
- We provide client incentives for purchasing
- We offer a 30% reward, customer referral program!
- We offer ONLY *REAL* news to our clients!
- Become A Client Of Cheapest Dinar TODAY - And See What We're All About!
Iraq Stock Market Report
- Mamoura Real Estate (SMRI) will hold its AGM* on July 6, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD15.010bn to IQD18.012bn through 20% rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of SMRI starting on Jun. 29, 2014.
- Ashur International Bank (BASH) will hold its AGM* on July 2, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and distributing 6% cash dividend. ISX will suspend trading of BASH starting on Jun. 25, 2014.
- Baghdad Hotel (HBAG) will hold its AGM* on July 1, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of HBAG starting on Jun. 24, 2014.
- Original shares of Kurdistan Int. Bank (BKUI) resumed trading on June 19, 2014 after they discussed and approved 2013 financial results, increasing its capital from IQD300bn to IQD400bn through 33.3% bonus issue and elect new board members.
- Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) will hold its AGM* on June 26, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD250bn to IQD300bn through 2% rights and 18% bonus issues.
- ISX suspended trading of BGUC starting on Jun. 19, 2014.
- North Bank (BNOR) will hold its AGM* on June 26, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD265bn to IQD300bn through 13.2% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of BNOR starting on Jun. 19, 2014.
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its AGM* on Jun. 19, 2014. In its GA, IBSD approved distributing 5% cash dividend (IQD0.05 per share).
- Iraqi for General Transp. (SIGT) held its AGM* on June 18,2014 to discuss 2009 & 2010 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD1.5bn to IQD3.9bn through 160% bonus issue.
- National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) will hold its AGM* on June 24, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of BNOI starting on Jun. 17, 2014.
- New shares of National for Tourist Invest. (HNTI) from the capital increase to IQD5.43bn through 53% bonus issue resumed trading on June 17, 2014.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD102.7bn Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) shares on June 16, 2014. This represents 41.1% of BGUC capital. Buyers (Al Janabi Group Companies); Upper East Company for Renewable Technologies, Al-Wehda Company for Media Services, Al-Waseet Company for Media Investments, Babel Company for Aviation Services, Al-Seada Company for Media Services. Sellers; Saad Asim Abboud Al-Janabi, Abdul Saad Asim Abboud Al-Janabi, Ali Asim Abboud Al-Janabi, Asim Abboud Al-Janabi, Asim Saad Asim Al-Janabi.
- Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) will hold its AGM* on June 20, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD135mn to IQD180mn through 33% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of IMCI starting on Jun. 15, 2014.
About NASDAQ OMX:
The inventor of the electronic exchange, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., fuels economies and provides transformative technologies for the entire lifecycle of a trade - from risk management to trade to surveillance to clearing. In the U.S. and Europe, we own and operate 26 markets, 3 clearinghouses and 5 central securities depositories supporting equities, options, fixed income, derivatives, commodities, futures and structured products. Able to process more than 1 million messages per second at sub-40 microsecond speeds with 99.99% uptime, our technology drives more than 70 marketplaces in 50 developed and emerging countries into the future, powering 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Our award-winning data products and worldwide indexes are the benchmarks in the financial industry. Home to approximately 3,400 listed companies worth $6 trillion in market cap whose innovations shape our world, we give the ideas of tomorrow access to capital today. Welcome to where the world takes a big leap forward, daily. Welcome to the NASDAQ OMX Century. To learn more, visit www.nasdaqomx.com. Follow us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nasdaqomx). (Symbol: NDAQ and member of S&P 500)
About Iraq Stock Exchange:
Iraq stock exchange (ISX) was established according to law 74 on April 18, 2004 and began trading on June 24, 2004, ISX held its 1st session on June 24th 2004 using manual trading, written auction on white boards, orders get executed in the specified units either partially or in full, priorities are given to highest price in the buy orders and the lowest prices in the sell orders, since 24th Jun 2004 till 19th April 2009.
To enable companies to trade electronically, Electronic trading was introduced to the market for the first time in the history of Iraq by using NASDAQ OMX platform in April 2009, The White boards have been replaced by Electronic trading workstations. ISX operates 5 trading sessions on Sunday, to Thursday every week.
According to the regulation rules, ISX tasks include: Regulating, controlling, disclosing, and launching continuous trading on listed company's shares, in addition to controlling both trading operations and activities of Brokerage Companies financial solvency.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The matters described herein contain forward-looking statements that are made under the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements about X-stream and NASDAQ OMX's other products and offerings. We caution that these statements are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties or other factors beyond NASDAQ OMX's control. These factors include, but are not limited to factors detailed in NASDAQ OMX's annual report on Form 10-K, and periodic reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to release any revisions to any forward-looking statements.